Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Picture Day!





This afternoon we all (11 families) headed over to the The White Swan Hotel (huge hotel where a lot of adoptive families stay) for a group photo. We dressed the girls up in their little silk chinese dresses. Avery wasn't sure what to think of a dress at first. I'm out of luck though with the hair accessories! The past few days she doesn't want anything in it...hope that doesn't continue! Anyways, these are some pictures of the girls. The one is of Zhou and Hattie and Avery.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they all look beautiful! I love Avery's dress. How funny that Avery is exercising her independence on issues of her hair. I love the family photo, you all look great. I'm counting down the days until you are home, I can't wait to hear all about it and meet Avery!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is such a doll. I love her little dress. I am so happy for you guys. Thanks for sharing this wonderful journey with us. Avery looks so happy compared to her pic's before you guys arrived. Have a safe trip home.

    Take Care,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery is not only one of the luckiest little girls, she is simply gorgeous! The family picture is wonderful; We cannot wait until we are able to meet little Avery.

    Kim and Denny

    ReplyDelete